This position is a full-time role on Collins Street, offering the opportunity to learn paralegal and secretarial skills. This is a fantastic position to either kick-start or further your career with the role requirements including:
- Office administrations tasks;
- Front office organisation;
- Maintenance of meeting rooms and reception area;
- Answering and directing incoming calls;
- Opening and distributing incoming mail;
- Posting outgoing mail;
- Greeting clients in the reception area;
- Assistance with social media content production; and
- Secretarial tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Willingness to learn
- Display initiative, enthusiasm and a can do attitude;
- Pleasant and positive demeanour;
- Neat, professional personal presentation;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic MS Word and MS Excel knowledge;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good phone manner; and
- Social media knowledge
Previous office experience is preferred, but enthusiasm, willingness to work hard, and an ability to think for yourself are pre-requisites.
What’s in it for you?
- A collaborative work culture with an open-door policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fortnightly social events
- A great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural law firm with clients in various locations in Australia as well as overseas.
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com