At Nevile & Co., each client receives individual tailored migration service when they engage us. We understand that the pathways of immigration are different for each client, and each case should reflect the strengths of the applicant.
We believe the importance of transparency, pro-active and dual communication. This builds close and strong relationships with clients. Most importantly, we can promote the success rate of each case by reviewing your materials closely.
Types of professional services include:
- Migration advice and tailored visa options
- Visa application and State Nomination across Australia
- Business and investment advice for business visas
- Purchase of residential or commercial properties
- Appeal to tribunal to rebut the visa cancellation or visa refusal.
- Show cause to school for academic unsatisfactory progress.
We have solid experiences on:
- Business and investment visas
- Parent visa and child visas
- Partner visas
- Skilled Migration visas by using the points test
- Skill assessments of various Skill Assessing Authorities
- Employer Nomination visas
- Short-term work visas
Languages we speak
We respect multi-cultural development in Australia and have professional staff who can speak different languages including English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian and Vietnamese.
At Nevile & Co. law firm, we provide comprehensive legal services in one place, a “one-stop shop”. As well as migration services, we can assist clients to settle down in Australia after obtaining a visa.
You are welcome to contact us and book a consultation. Start your journey of immigration to Australia.
We provide expertise, advice and services regarding:
- Australian Citizenship
- Business Innovation & Investment, Significant Investors (Temporary & Permanent), Entrepreneur and Start-up
- Business Skills Migration
- Contributory Parent
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Family Migration
- Investor Retirement
- MRT and AAT Review Applications
- Tourist Visitor Visa & Work Holiday Visa
- Partner migration